Sunday, August 18, 2013

Kiera Cass book signing event

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I posted an update due to my overwhelming schedule. I just don't have time to post and most of the time I'm on Goodreads, Twitter and Facebook. I'm really sorry for not updating you guys. :)

Anyways, last August 3,2013 - Saturday I went to Kiera Cass's book signing event. I looked forward to that weekend not only just to meet her but also my Goodreads friends! :D Later on, I will post my new book reviews.
Kiera Cass's book signing event
My books are ready to get signed. :)


I would say Kiera Cass is such a sweet, cool and jolly author. She was overwhelmed with the crowd screaming for her arrival. (cheering her) 600+ people attended her event and I didn't expect it. I arrived the event around 11:30 am. The line is freaking LONG! (The registration started 10 am). Massive crowd indeed. I'm 317 on the line. From 11 am to 8 pm, I waited. It's tiring but I know it will be worth it.

This was around 2 pm and it's crowded already.
Waiting for Kiera's arrival
Cheers to Kiera Cass!
When she arrived, she cried because she didn't expect such crowd. We <3 you Kiera!

By the way, before the event started this girl wearing a blue gown caught my attention. She really is a fan of The Selection because she said that her dress was inspired on its book cover. :)


America & Celeste? LOL

and more crowd. :D
 It was so much fun! I love going to book signing events and as much as possible I want to attend it because it's a once in a lifetime event. We don't know when are we going to see our favorite authors. It's really a great opportunity. Definitely worth it. :D I also met my Goodreads friends and they are awesome! I met Camille, Rhyzza, Jane, Kath and Ate Jona. (I don't have a picture w/ Kath and Ate Jona) I wasn't able to meet another friend from Goodreads, Ate Kristine. Maybe next time =) I'm looking forward to meet her in person. I saw other Goodreads members too.

w/ Camille 
(Left - Right) Rhyzza, Jane, Camille and Me :D

 See you soon Goodreads friends! :D I hope there will be more book signing events so I could see them again. (plus, I'm not alone going in book signings.) That's all folks!

Other photos are from National Bookstore. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment