Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Arsen: A Broken Love Story by Mia Asher

Pages: 419
Goodreads rating: 4.41/5 stars
My Rating: 4/5 stars
Genre: New Adult, Contemporary Romance, Erotica

Summary (Goodreads):
One glance was all it took…
I'm a cheater.
I'm a liar.
My whole life is a mess.
I love a man.
No, I love two men…
I think.
One makes love to me. The other sets me on fire.
One is my rock. The other is my kryptonite.
I'm broken, lost, and disgusted with myself.

But I can't stop. This is my story.
My broken love story.

My review:
First of all, I want to praise Ms.Mia Asher's writing style from the very beginning till the end of this book.  It was truly an emotional roller coaster. I didn't really cry, but that feeling in my chest hurts. I swear, it hurts.
Reading this book gave me all sorts of feelings. I felt the happiness, sadness, giddiness, anger, frustration... EVERYTHING.

I highly suggest that you have an open mind and long patience  before reading this book because as of now, I'm trying to gather all my thoughts after reading this and I don't know where to start.

The story:

Ben and Catherine Stanwood were so in love. They've been together for 11 years and married for 6 years. Things began to fall apart when Catherine experiences miscarriages which caused her feelings to become withdrawn from Ben.

Until this hot guy named Arsen comes to her life. He's a flirt and every woman drools for him. Catherine was attracted to him because of the way he use words and his cockiness. Being around him makes her feel young, alive and love. She got carried away and wants to forget all pain she feels and through Arsen, she lost control and gave in to him....... behind her husband's back.

Before making a decision, think WISELY or you'll regret it and end up miserable.

To be honest, I am frustrated with Cathy because her heart prevails than her mind. Gosh, I am so mad with her for hurting Ben. At least, she regrets her mistakes. That's a lesson for you, woman.You better learn from it.
I'm frustrated with Arsen for not setting his damn boundaries! Arrgh! I still hate you.

I love Ben to bits. He's a good man with a forgiving heart. He was loving,caring,romantic and passionate man. He is a type of guy that every girl's who have dreamed of.

Overall, this book is really good. :)


See my review on Goodreads:  https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/713084260

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bea! :)
    Why can't I follow you??
    Glad to hear you love Ben as much as I do!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandee! You can follow me via Google. :)
      I've just put a badge on my profile.

      Delete