Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Books I can't wait to read: Young Adult-Dystopia

"All good things come to those who those who wait."

There are lots of books we just can't wait to read. We just can't wait them to be released or to read because cliffhangers made us wonder of what happens next? Here are the books that I'm really excited to read. I can't wait to grab them and read it. 

Release Date: October 2nd, 2013
Allegiant by Veronica Roth was released last Tuesday. The third and final book of the Divergent trilogy is one of the most anticipated books this year. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I can see low ratings and negative reviews about it and I'm so curious on what will happen. I hope it won't be disappointing. 
Note: If you have read this book, PLEASE DO NOT GIVE SPOILERS. Thank you very much. I would appreciate it. :) I'll have my moment with you to blabber when I've read it.

Release Date: February 4th, 2014
After that mind-splitting Chapter 62 of Unravel Me, I'm still confused of what team I do belong. Hahaha! I can't wait for this book! I don't have predictions of whom Juliette will end up. I wonder how Ms. Mafi will conclude this. 

Release Date: January 28th, 2013
Look at that cover, I could stare Perry's face the whole day. (Just kidding!) I want Roar too! ;) 

Release Date: May 6th, 2014
Dearest, America. Please make a right choice and I hope it's Prince Maxon. Seriously, you need to choose one. This is going to be a long wait. :\



No comments:

Post a Comment