Tuesday, November 12, 2013

About Me & Review Policy


My name is Beatrice.
I live in the Philippines
21st of January is my day 
and
I'm the Pinay Bookaholic

I read random genres
Classic novels are my difficult prose
If I'm going to read one, I'm very selective with it.
 I usually read Young Adult, New Adult, Contemporary Romance, Dystopia, Fantasy & Paranormal Romance

What I love:
Old songs
Harry Potter (Books & Movies)
The Vampire Diaries (show)
Nikita
A Walk to Remember
Chocolates
Sims
Resident Evil
Need for Speed
Surfing the net
and
READING ! 

You can find me on Goodreads | Twitter | Instagram

For Book Review Request:

I am accepting books for reviews. Preferably YA / NA / Adult Romance or Contemporary Romance.

How do I rate the books I've read?

5 Stars - I love it!! Amazing book!
4 Stars - I really like it!  
3 Stars - I like it. 
2 stars - It was alright.
1 star - I didn't like it.

I post book reviews mostly at my Goodreads.

Contact me via email: beatricemasalunga@gmail.com




5 comments:

  1. Hey!
    It's Patty, we are friends on Goodreads!! I've been trying to figure out how to follow your blog although I'm using Wordpress. I think I figured it out! Anyways I just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Sunshine Award!

    http://imaginativeminds.wordpress.com/2014/02/06/the-sunshine-award/
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patty! I'm really sorry for seeing this late. thank you for nominating me!

      Delete
  2. I just wanted to let you know,I nominated you for the Liebster award
    http://myaddictionbooks.blogspot.com/2014/04/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Nikita too! Followed you on Bloglovin!
    -Mich B

    ReplyDelete


  4. Our firm, Bostick Communications, distributes press releases via e-mail for our clients who are authors.  These releases make reviewers, such as yourself, aware of new books that are available for review.
     
    We would like to add you to that database to receive releases from our clients. 
     
    You will receive two press releases per week on the average. You have the opportunity to specify certain genres that you are interested in to reduce the number of releases you receive, if you wish.
     
    There is no obligation on your part and you may unsubscribe at any time.
     
    If interested please reply back to us and note the genres you review and the site(s) where you post your reviews.

    Thank you for your time to consider our service.
     
    Best,
    Ken Eason
    Bostick Communications
     
    www.bostickcommunications.com
     
    bostickops@gmail.com
     
     

    ReplyDelete