Friday, November 15, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday (1)

 

This is my first Feature and Follow hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee and I'm really excited (nervous at the same time) to do it tonight. I'm really new to this blog hop. Hopefully I will meet some bloggers here. Anyways, TGIF!and follow me via GFC. I'm looking forward to talk to you peeps :D

Question of the Week
Are there any book to movie adaptations where you think the movie is better than the book?

 I would say "A Walk to Remember" by Nicholas Sparks. The book itself was plain for me, it didn't really moved my emotions. When I've watched the movie, all emotions are there and I don't mind watching it all over againMandy Moore and Shane West were really good in portraying the characters. I miss their love team and I wish they will have a movie together..again.



5 comments:

  1. I've seen this answer a few times today. I watched the movie but never read the book so I can't compare.
    New follower via GFC :)
    Here is our FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that movie! I thought Mandy Moore and Shane West did an amazing job! I love the good girl/bad boy combo they make (:

    New follower via GFC!

    Tina @ Pages of Comfort

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Nicholas Sparks movies, but I've never read any of his books!

    New follower via GFC! My FF @ A Novel Idea by Chrissy T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great film, but I prefer the fact that she lives in the books!!! New GFC follower. My F&FF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're the second one to mention A Walk to Remember and I've never even heard of it. I feel out of the loop. I'll have to check it out. Have a great week. New Google+ follower. My FF

    ReplyDelete