Monday, December 30, 2013

My 13 Best Books of 2013

Page 365 of 365...


The final page of 2013 has come and there are lots of books I've read this year. I have successfully read 100 books this year! I'm so happy because I didn't think I would read such number of books because of my busy schedule at school. 

We will start another book in a few moments... we'll say hello to year 2014! For sure, there will be lots of books coming out. The sequels and standalone books we are dying to read for. Even the movies we can't wait to watch. (ehem! Divergent)

I shall now reveal my Top 13 Best books of 2013.

  • These may contain series/standalone/books part of a series.
  • I'm not going to rank them. Choosing the top 13 is difficult already.
  • This is not in ORDER. ;)

1. The Edge of Never & The Edge of Always by J.A. Redmerski



My Reviews:

2.  The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

My Review: 

3. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi


My Review: 

4. Legend by Marie Lu


My Review:

5. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West

My review:


6. The Inferno Trilogy by Sylvain Reynard





 My Reviews:


7. Dare You To by Katie McGarry

My Review:

8.Under the Never Sky and Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi

My Reviews:

9. Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover
My Review:

10. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell

My Review:

11. The Selection by Kiera Cass
My Review:

12. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
My Review:

13. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
My Review:


These are my top 13 books. Thank you for this wonderful year filled with awesome books! Let's celebrate as we meet year 2014. Thank you for all those who follow me. :) I'm looking forward to talk to you all guys and see your blog posts.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read some of these books! But I totally agree with you with the Under the Never Sky Series! Its so good!! :)
    I nominated you for the Liebster Award, you can check out the post here..
    http://angelic-reviews.blogspot.ca/2014/01/liebster-award-2.html
    Happy New Year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should read some of these books this year. They are really good. ;)
    Thank you for nominating me! I'll check your post dear.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete