Sunday, December 22, 2013

Gabriel's Redemption by Sylvain Reynard

Pages: 496
Goodreads rating: 4.33/5 stars
My rating: 5/5 stars
Genre: Romance, Contemporary, Erotica

Summary (goodreads):


Professor Gabriel Emerson has left his position at the University of Toronto to embark on a new life with his beloved Julianne. Together, he’s confident that they can face any challenge. And he’s eager to become a father.


But Julianne’s graduate program threatens Gabriel’s plans, as the pressures of being a student become all consuming. When she is given the honor of presenting an academic lecture at Oxford, Gabriel is forced to confront her about the subject of her presentation – research that conflicts with his own. And in Oxford, several individuals from their past appear, including an old nemesis intent on humiliating Julia and exposing one of Gabriel’s darkest secrets.

In an effort to confront his remaining demons, Gabriel begins a quest to discover more about his biological parents, beginning a chain of events that has startling repercussions for himself, Julianne, and his hope of having a family.


My review:

What an impressive conclusion and an  'Earth-shattering and tie forgetting romance'. I’ve been waiting for this for months and I would say I’m satisfied with the ending.  My heart stopped for a moment and my jaw dropped on that part (If you know what I mean). Still, I feel so giddy on Gabriel and Julianne’s romance. They are so perfect together! 

Gabriel went through hardships in his life. Seeking forgiveness for all his sins

Overall, this trilogy is worth it. There’s more of story than romance and it’s not awkward to read. I just love this and I recommended it. It just ended perfectly and I will miss Gabriel and Julianne. Such a romantic couple. I just had another book hangover.

I’m officially a fan of Gabriel Owen Emerson  and of course, Sylvain Reynard. Praises to you and I’m looking forward to your future novels.

If you haven't read this series, I suggest you grab and read it.  There's more story & conflict. You'll love how  a classic novel blended with romance. 

See my review on Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment