Monday, January 13, 2014

Anna & The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Pages: 372
Goodreads rating: 4.20/5 stars
My rating: 5/5 stars
Genre: Young Adult, Contemporary, Romance

Summary (Goodreads):
Anna is looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. She is less than thrilled about boarding school in Paris - until she meets √Čtienne St. Clair. Smart, charming, beautiful, he has it all - including a serious girlfriend. Will Anna get her French kiss?

My Review:
I would say it's one adorable contemporary novel. I really enjoyed every page of this novel and I can't help giggling while reading! It's so cute, romantic and sweet plus it sets is Paris, France that makes it even more romantic.

It was never easy to moved to a place where you aren't familiar with especially when you're away from your home. It makes you home sick. Living in France wasn't easy for Anna Oliphant, a daughter of a famous author. She need to adapt in her new environment by learning their language and culture. She met new friends along the way but she's attracted to one guy, Etienne St. Clair. Their friendship was complicated because he was dating someone and Anna was sort-of-dating but their attraction to each other was undeniably growing.  They do share some sweet moments. ;)

I simply adore the characters, the setting, even the cheesy lines. It was indeed entertaining and it was worth reading this novel. It makes me want to go to Paris and visit the Eiffel Tower and the Shakespeare and Company Bookstore. (I would definitely buy a book in that store, someday. :D ) Plus, I love Etienne St.Clair! He's one swoon-worthy guy. I just love him!

This is absolutely recommended if you're looking a book for Valentine's Day.

1 comment: