Thursday, January 2, 2014

Liebster Award (1)

Hello everyone and Happy New Year to all of you! This is my first nomination on Liebster Award and I was nominated by Aneta of Angelic Book Reviews . Thank you so much for nominating me. :D
This Liebster Award was given to bloggers by bloggers with amazing new blogs and has less than 200 followers.

Here are the Rules:
1. Link back to the blog that mentioned you.
2. Answer the questions they set for the blogs they nominated.
3. Nominate 10 blogs of your own, and be sure to let them know with a link to your post.
4. Ask 10 questions for the blogs you nominated in your post.

Aneta's Questions:

1. How did you chose the name for your blog?
  • It started with the book "Confessions of a Shopaholic" by Sophie Kinsella. Buying books  is my stress reliever whether it's sale or not or maybe a reward for myself (it depends on the situation). So yeah, I'm a Bookaholic and the word Pinay means a female Filipino. ahaha!
2. What was your favorite book from 2013?
  • Please refer to my post here: My Best 13 Books of 2013 . It's hard to choose one favorite, because each book I've read were good in all sorts of way.
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
  • I want to live in Spain. I love their language. 
4. Who is your favorite hero/heroine?
  • I have lots of favorite heroes/heroines. My all time favorite heroine is Lisbeth Salander from The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson and as for the hero, Four from Divergent by Veronica Roth is my all time favorite.
5. Do you have any pets? If not, do you want one?
  • I actually have one, but she died 3 years ago. :( Her name was Chynna and she's a Japanese Spitz
6. Who is your favorite author?
  • J.K. Rowling. Hands down.
7. Favorite book boyfriend/girlfriend?
  • Gabriel Owen Emerson from Gabriel's Inferno by Sylvain Reynard! :"> It's from an adult novel but if it's YA, Four from Divergent by Veronica Roth or Patch from Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. Oh damn. I'm a hopeless romantic. haha!
8. If you could be any mythical creature, what would you be?
  • A Mermaid. I want to see the beauty of the ocean and how it's like to be living underwater. (no need for oxygen. haha!) I just need to be careful on sharks. lol
9. Who is your role model? And why?
  • My Mom. She taught me a lot. She's the most selfless, hardworking, and loyal person ever and the best mom in the whole world. She inspired me by her simplicity. She's not perfect but her imperfections makes her perfect. I love my mom so much. <3

10. If you could be any character from a book, who would you be? And what book are you from?
  •  Lovely question! :D I want to be Tris from Divergent. Regardless we have the same name. There was something about her that makes me hooked instantly. Her courageous acts , from someone whose silent turned into someone who can't be underestimated. Small but Terrible. Again, I am a hopeless romantic.... I want Four. hahaha!
The Bloggers I nominated: 
Ivanna @ Ivsdropping
Kyendwarrior @ Eternity Through Pages


My Questions:
1. What is your 2014 Bookish resolution?
2. What is/are the book(s) you can't wait to read this year?
3. Do you have an embarrassing encounter in a bookstore? If yes, would you mind to share it?
4. What is your all time favorite book to movie adaptation? (Aside from Harry Potter, because it's guaranteed. Haha!)
5. What is the worst Book you've read in 2013?
6. Who is the most annoying book character you've ever encountered?
7. Who is the villain you HATE to LOVE?
8. Are you in favor that Fifty Shades of Grey turning into a movie? Yes/No and Why? Share your thoughts. 
9. Refer to question #9. Are you going to watch it?
10. Would you like to take my dare? YES or NO?

~ That's all folks! I'm looking forward for your response ~ 
<3 Beatrice <3

4 comments:

  1. Hi Beatrice! Thanks for the award, I've already nominated people so I'll just answer your questions here :-)

    1. What is your 2014 Bookish resolution?
    To read more varied books (and to read my blog tour books well in advance!)

    2. What is/are the book(s) you can't wait to read this year?
    Oh hard one! I don't know, probably because I haven't come across them!

    3. Do you have an embarrassing encounter in a bookstore? If yes, would you mind to share it?
    I actually never have sorry :-(
    4. What is your all time favorite book to movie adaptation? (Aside from Harry Potter, because it's guaranteed. Haha!)
    I'm not big on film adaptations I'll be honest. I'm probably going to have to go with The Hunger Games, simply because I thought it stuck to the book really well!

    5. What is the worst Book you've read in 2013?
    Probably the Glimpse by Claire Merle, I really can't explain what was wrong with it, I just didn't enjoy it.

    6. Who is the most annoying book character you've ever encountered?
    Tyrion Lannister. Seriously what is with all the Tyrion love! He annoys me no end...as do Arya and Bran Stark, seriously get over the Stark loyalty and get rid of the boring characters!

    7. Who is the villain you HATE to LOVE?
    Zane from Mistborn. Well he was kind of cute in a dorky kind of a bit mad way, until he went completely mental and wanted to kill his brother of course!

    8. Are you in favor that Fifty Shades of Grey turning into a movie? Yes/No and Why? Share your thoughts.
    No! I mean it wasn't even that good a book, why would anyone WANT to watch something that was based on Twilight.

    9. Refer to question #9. Are you going to watch it?
    I highly doubt it.

    10. Would you like to take my dare? YES or NO?
    I'm intrigued so I'll go YES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've sent you a message via Goodreads for the dare. Good luck!

      Delete
  2. I would love to take your dare!
    Bring it on haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nomination, I have answered the questions on my blog for you!

    http://gizzimomosbookshelf.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/liebster-awards-galore-for-gizzimomos.html

    Thea xx

    ReplyDelete