Monday, June 9, 2014

Breakable by Tammara Webber

Pages: 368
Goodreads rating: 4.11 / 5 stars
My rating: 5/5 stars
Genre: New Adult, Romance

Summary: (Goodreads)


As a childLandon Lucas Maxfield believed his life was perfect and looked forward to a future filled with promise — until tragedy tore his family apart and made him doubt everything he ever believed.


All he wanted was to leave the past behind. When he met Jacqueline Wallace, his desire to be everything she needed came so easy…



As easy as it could be for a man who learned that the soul is breakable and that everything you hoped for could be ripped away in a heartbeat.


My review:

It's been 2 years since I've read Easy, reading this book made me fell in love with Landon Lucas Maxfield all over again for the first time and it still made me swoon. I definitely miss Lucas. So damn sexy and hot *fanning*.

It was great hearing his point of view as the present guy who protects and loves Jacqueline and as well childhood days. He's still even hot when he was young. Gosh. I love him to bits. Swoon swoon swoon! Thank you Ms. Tammara Webber for writing this. I really enjoyed it so much! It was worth it. 

PS.


I also love Boyce. He may be a jackass but he is one funny guy.

2 comments:

  1. I really have to pick this up soon! I have this in my ipad and my neverending review queue hinders me from reading this! Errr, although I didn't really enjoy Easy that much, maybe seeing the story from Lucas' pov might change how I see this book :)


    Ella @ The Filipina Booknote

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved Easy, and I have picked up this book but I haven't read it yet. Glad to know you liked it1

    Sporadic Reads

    ReplyDelete