Sunday, July 13, 2014

Jenny Han and Stephanie Perkins in PH

So far, it's been a great year for book signing events. Last June 21,2014-Saturday, Jenny Han went here in the Philippines! She is the author of The Summer Trilogy, Burn for Burn trilogy (w/ Siobhan Vivian, a middle grade standalone book Shug, and her latest novel, To All the Boys I've Loved Before.

I took an opportunity to sit on that comfy chair before the event starts.
Ms. Han signing my books. 

Jenny Han and I. 
PS. I asked her if how is her hand and she said she was pretty tired. She signed towers of books. I love her mint green dress by the way. :)


Last July 6, 2014 - Sunday, Stephanie Perkins, author of Anna and the French Kiss, Lola and the Boy Next Door & her latest novel, Isla and the Happily Ever After went here with her husband, Jarrod Perkins! (yeah, you always see his name on the dedication part of her books.)  yay! So far it's been a great year for book signing events and more to come! :D I wasn't able to get an ARC, I think I just need to wait. 





I got a chance to hug her :">
Ms. Stephanie Perkins and Mr. Jarrod Perkins :) 
These authors are so adorable! I'm looking forward on their next visit to Manila.  Plus, Jarrod Perkins is one cool man. If you had a chance to meet him, let him sign your book.  My signed books are posted on my Instagram: @beamasalunga . Book signing events won't be complete without a picture with friends. I met Aimee (I don't have a pic with her though), Nickle and Mei (It's really nice to meet them in person.)
with Mei :)

with Cerize :)
Bookgirlfriends PH 
(L-R): with my book sisters:  Ana, Lindsay, Janine, & Isa
More book signing events to come! 

1 comment:

  1. What a lucky girl! I am only a bit sad about the Perkins signing now (wanted to go but I was sick) and I really hope she comes back.

    ReplyDelete