Wednesday, July 2, 2014

TOP 5 WEDNESDAY (1): Top 5 Books I've Read so Far

This is my first Top 5 Wednesday . Just click the link if you want to be part of the Top 5 Wednesday group on Goodreads.

Here are my Top 5 books that I've read so far this year and it's really hard to pick. I'm not going to rank them in order by the way. You may check out my reviews on Goodreads, just click the link below the book. 

My Review: Goodreads 

My Review: Goodreads

My review: Goodreads

My Review: Goodreads

My Review: Goodreads 


6 comments:

  1. Ignite me!!!! :)
    Waaarrnnnerr!!!

    *faint*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've yet to read Into The Still Blue but I want to so badly! I love that series! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to read the first 4 but I totally love Anna and the French Kiss! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love Ignite Me, such an amazing end to a wonderful series :)
    I plan to read Rossi and Perkins too, because they seem like amazing authors who are so lovely with their fans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only read the last 3, but I LOVED THOSE!!!!!
    I plan to read the Jenny Han book at some point, though. :)

    ReplyDelete