Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Seven Deadly Sins Tag

Hello fellow Bookworms! It's been a while since I've posted a blog entry, and I've been busy lately and I don't have time to blog. I usually post my reviews on Goodreads lately. Anyways,  I was tagged by the lovely Cassia, she's one of the members of Crazy for YA.  Thank you for the tag!

Before I proceed, I am going to tag Aimee/Dyan/Marga/Zoe of Deadly Darlings and Sandee of Book Ramblings of A Whimsical Reader



The 7 Deadly Sins
1. Greed - What is your most expensive book? What is your most inexpensive book?
- Most Expensive: Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling (A precious  old treasure chest, and it costs  around Php 7,000. Expensive, but worth it.)
- Most Inexpesive: The Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Washington Irving (Hoorah Booksale! 15 pesos)

2. Wrath - What author do you have a love/hate relationship?
Lauren Oliver. Don't get me wrong, she is one of the wittiest authors I've ever met and definitely love her books. but I just don't get Requiem. What's up with a FINAL book ending with a CLIFFHANGER? Forever left hanging. 



3. Gluttony - What book have you devoured over and over again with no shame?
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY.  I would say, The Legend trilogy by Marie Lu. Hands. Damn. Down.

4.Sloth- What book have you neglected reading due to laziness?
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. Until now, I still haven't picked it up. I'm not even halfway through it. Mystery thrillers, I guess it's one of my weakest genre. 

5. Pride - What book do you talk about most in order to sound like an intellectual reader?
- Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma. I think it's one book that is great for a book discussion since it deals with a serious topic.

6. Lust - What attributes do you find attractive in male characters?
- MY FAVORITE QUESTION. hahaha! just kidding ;). I honestly love bad boys. A handsome guy who looks tough and grumpy but sweet and romantic? goodness. Swoon worthy guys. As long as they don't hurt women physically. I don't really mind cheesy & funny guys. (ehem Augustus). 

Talk about the following guys in different genres:
YA: Patch from Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick, Four from Divergent by Veronica Roth, Day from Legend by Marie Lu, Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, Adrian Ivashkov from  Bloodlines by Richelle Mead and more...

NA: Lucas from Easy, Will Cooper from Slammed, Andrew Parrish from The Edge of Never, Dean Holder from Hopeless, Kellan Kyle from Thoughtless, Josh Bennett from Sea of Tranquilty, etc..

Adult: Braden Carmichael, Cam MacCabe, Nate Sawyer, Marco D'Alessandro, Cole Walker from On Dublin Street Series by Samantha Young, Caleb from Dark Duet trilogy by C.J. Roberts, Gabriel Owen Emerson from Gabriel's Inferno by Sylvain Reynard

7.  Envy - What book would you most like to receive as a gift?

I swear this is a bookgasm. 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for doing the tag! I agree with you about Lauren Oliver. I loved Delirium, but Requiem was not enough to satisfy my curiosity. I also do not know how I feel about her other book, Panic. It was so different from Delirium.
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete