Thursday, November 27, 2014

This Man by Jodi Ellen Malpas

Pages: 448
Goodreads rating: 4.16 / 5 Stars
My Rating: 2 / 5 Stars
Genre: Romance, Adult, Erotica

This book is appropriate for 18 years old and above.

Summary (Goodreads):

Young interior designer Ava O’Shea has an appointment for a first consultation at The Manor with the owner, Mr Jesse Ward. She is expecting nothing more than an overweight, cravat wearing, well-to-do countryman, and on arrival, nothing would suggest otherwise. How wrong could she be? This Man is devastatingly handsome, charming and confident. He is also a conceited, hedonistic playboy, who knows no boundaries. Ava desperately does not want to be attracted to him, but she can’t control the overwhelming affect he has on her. Every instinct is telling her to run, so she does, but Jesse Ward is not so willing to let her go. He wants her and is determined to have her. She knows she is heading for heartbreak, but how can she run when he won’t let her?

My Review:


This review contains RANTS. These are my HONEST THOUGHTS. 

It takes a lot of PATIENCE to endure these annoying characters. I don't have any issues with the writing style because it's great. There is humor and romance in it. The sex scenes are steamy and it's beautiful. I am just not really a fan of Extremely-possessive-Guys . JESSE WARD may be attractive but he is TOO possessive and hot headed. Damn this guy. While I don't really get AVA O'SHEA. She loves Jesse Ward, and is undeniably attracted to him. Yet there were times she want him to leave her alone for good. I DON'T GET THIS WOMAN AT ALL. I don't know if she is playing hard to get or what.. IDK. This couple annoyed the heck out of me.

I'm going to read the next one and HOPEFULLY, THESE TWO........ NEED TO UNDERSTAND MORE OF EACH OTHER AND SOLVE THEIR FUCKING ISSUES.

No comments:

Post a Comment