Wednesday, December 31, 2014

End of the Year Post: Top 14 Books of 2014

There are only hours left before 2014 ends (here in the Philippines). Since I've finished my 2014 Goodreads Reading Challenge , I'm now going to reveal my Top 10 Books of 2014. It's really difficult to rank books since I read books in mixed genres, every single one of them has its special story. I am selecting books individually, regardless it's part of a series and this is not in CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER. Just pure randomness. ;)



You can check out my reviews from my Goodreads page by just clicking the links of my favorite books this 2014. I would like to thank my parents, book girlfriends, bookworms and bloggers that I met this year and of course my dear followers/ subscribers. You guys are awesome!! I love you all! More book signings next year and more TBR!! hahaha!  HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! 

My Top 14 Books of 2014 

14.  The Distance Between Us by Kasie West (Re-read from 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment