Monday, December 1, 2014

Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover

Pages: 367
Goodreads rating: 4.45/ 5 stars
My rating: 5/5 stars
Genre: New Adult, Contemporary Romance

Summary (Goodreads):


At twenty-two years old, Sydney has a great life: She's in college, working a steady job, in love with her wonderful boyfriend, Hunter, and rooming with her best friend, Tori. But everything changes when she discovers Hunter's cheating on her--and she is left trying to decide what to do next.


Sydney becomes captivated by Ridge, her mysterious neighbor. She can't take her eyes off him or stop listening to the passionate way he plays his guitar every evening out on his balcony. And there's something about Sydney that Ridge can't ignore, either. When their inevitable encounter happens, they soon find themselves needing each other in more ways than one...  

My Review:

* This review is also posted on my Goodreads page*


I've been a fan of Colleen Hoover since I've read Slammed, all of her books will surely give you an emotional roller coaster ride, heart wrenching lines and of course, swoon-worthy guys.

Here is one of my favorite lyrics:

"Watching him from here
So far away
Want him closer than my heart can take
I want him here I want
Maybe one of these days Someday
I'd run to him, if I could stand
But I can't make that demand
I can't be his right now
Why can't he take me away"



After reading Maybe Someday, I need to take time to compose my feelings and thoughts. I have to say that this is the most amusing, and heart-wrenching book Colleen Hoover has ever written. I cried on some parts and it's definitely a "WOW" read to me. So glad, I have a box of tissue beside me. ;) I love how complicated the story is and the writing style is so beautiful! The characters are lovable and their sense of humor are contagious. They made me laugh in different ways. gee.. I love their pranks! 

Be still heart. Please , be still.


Lastly, Ridge Lawson. *swoons* What a gorgeous man with a good heart. Praises to Colleen Hoover for writing this beautiful piece! Hands down. I definitely recommend this book. If I'm going to rate this book, it will be more than 5 stars. P.S. The playlist is amazing ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment