Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday : Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2015


This is my first Top Ten Tuesday and it is created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there will be a Top Ten List about book related topics 

Before the year ends, we are looking forward to a lot of new book releases this coming 2015. Especially sequels to our favorite series. Here is my list of this weeks topic.

 Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2015

1The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines #6) by Richelle Mead - I believe this is the conclusion for the Vampire Academy's spin-off series and I'm really excited for this one. I've only read Bloodlines because I'm waiting for all the books to be released so I wouldn't be waiting for it and it will be a perfect choice for a series-read-a-long. I ship Sydrian!

2. P.S I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before #2) by Jenny Han - I NEED THIS BOOK. ASAP. I believe the other boy from the past is John McLaren. The hell I care on this guy. I'M TEAM KAVINSKY. (Sorry, my emotions. haha)  --- No book cover yet, but I can't wait to see what it looks like.
3. The Raven by Sylvain Reynard - This is an adult romance book and actually a new series. I'm a fan of Sylvain Reynard since I've read Gabriel's Inferno. An adjustment for me because it's incorporated with Reinassance. I don't know much about it so I think I might get confused at first. 
4. The Heir (The Selection #4) by Kiera Cass - Who wouldn't have thought this will be a series and not a trilogy? I think it's a great decision because I wasn't satisfied with the supposed-to-be-last-book. I hope Ms. Cass will focus more about its society to remove the castes.
5.Thoughtful (Thoughtless #1.5) by S.C. Stephens - More Kellan Kyle? YES! I'm so excited for his POV from Thoughtless :D 

6. I Was Here by Gayle Forman - I've read the synopsis. Oh shoot. Tissues must be ready. Another tear-jerker book from Ms. Forman. uggh! I can't wait!

7.Confess by Colleen Hoover - As always, I wait for a new Colleen Hoover book.  I absolutely adore the cover. :) Expected publication: March 10, 2015

8. Never Never by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher - A wonderful collaboration! Tarryn Fisher is the author of The Opportunist and Mud Vein. I heard great things about her books. I haven't read any of them though, still I'm looking forward to it.
9. Hero by Samantha Young - I'm a big fan of Samantha Young. I love her On Dublin Street series and I definitely shouldn't miss this.

10. End of Days (Penryn & The End of Days #3) by Susan Ee - I'm not sure if this is the conclusion of the Angelfall trilogy/series. I heard nothing but awesome comments about this book and it's been recommended to me for a long time. - No Official cover yet.


Most books I'm looking forward to are contemporary romance books. We'll see on 2015 if I'll get back to Paranormal Romance and Fantasy novels. Most dystopia series I've read had its final installment this year, feel free to recommend me some good series. :) Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment