Saturday, January 31, 2015

#MichelleHodkininPH : The Michelle Hodkin Manila Signing Tour

Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 3 days before my Birthday


The first book signing event of 2015, held at Fullybooked: Alabang Town Center. Michelle Hodkin's second day Book signing for her Filipino Readers. It was a cold, gloomy weather. It rained but I don't mind. 


The queue isn't that long because most people attended the January 17th signing held at Fullybooked Bonifacio Global City which started around 7 pm and finished around 2 am. I bet it's worth it because they had a chance to talk with Ms. Hodkin.

Also, there was a Papal Visit. So, majority of the people attended the Holy Mass at Quirino Grand Stand. (I attended the mass after the signing but I just watched it on the big screen, live simulcast.)

So let's skip the part of registration and all that. I must say that I really enjoyed this book signing and I wish Fullybooked will organize more book signing events in the future. It was organized and they allowed readers to have a chance to talk with the author.

Michelle Hodkin, is the New York Times Best Selling author of The Mara Dyer trilogy. (The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, The Evolution of Mara Dyer, The Retribution of Mara Dyer). It is a Young Adult/Mystery/Paranormal trilogy that will sure give you goosebumps. It's one mystery novel that is really unpredictable and creepy.

Michelle Hodkin, image courtesy of Fullybooked

Michelle Hodkin - I swear she is freaking gorgeous in person. <3
Ate Grace and I while Michelle Hodkin is reading Chapter 1 of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. Her voice is just. <3
Image courtesy of Fullybooked
The Crowd: Image courtesy of Fullybooked

Michelle Hodkin and I. (image courtesy of Fullybooked)
It's such a great pleasure to meet the woman behind the Mara Dyer trilogy. She's so lovely, nice , sweet and fun to talk with! I swear I had fun. More fangirling shizzums. I just love this woman. I wish I'll meet her again soon. Thank you Fullybooked for organizing such a wonderful event and Thank you Ms. Hodkin for visiting the Philippines and signing our books! <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment