Friday, February 27, 2015

Never Never by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher

Pages: 159
Goodreads rating: 4.29 / 5 stars
My Rating: 3/5 stars
Genre: New Adult, Contemporary Romance


Summary (Goodreads):


Best friends since they could walk. In love since the age of fourteen. 

Complete strangers since this morning. 

He'll do anything to remember. She'll do anything to forget. 


My Review:

Review originally posted on Goodreads


What. In. The. World. Just. Happened. 

What. The. Fuck.

Someone. Give. Me. The. Next. Book! NOW!
Welcome to the Cliffhanger Club!



However, I have mixed thoughts about this book.



I like the story, it will give you a moment of thinking possibilities. Everything is twisted, intriguing and unpredictable. I simply don't have any idea what happened to the characters, how they lost their memories. I don't know if they bumped their heads or something. I am freaking clueless. Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher should collaborate more on novels. A mix of love and mystery. I like it very much. 



As for the main characters, Silas and Charlie. I like them. Their love story is so sick that sometimes I don't them. Their characters need to be more elaborated because I can't feel the romance/chemistry between them and I am very intrigued what really happened before the craziness happened. There are lots of missing pieces in this book, it's confusing. 



I. Just. Need. More. Because. I. Need. Answers. NOW.



I can't wait for the Never Never part 2!

Damn it. I just hate cliffhangers. It's an agony to wait for the next installment.

4 comments:

  1. Hahah I know that feelings. But, the next book is coming out in May so we don't have to wait long for it. Did you see the cover to the second book? There was only one hand and there was blood in the place where the other should be. That's sure is a sign! Not a good sign for things to come. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the cover and it's a pretty odd one. I'm hoping it will enlighten us of what the hell is going on. hahaha! I swear if there will be a part 3 damn damn.

      Delete
    2. It definitely was intriguing. It has to explain the things going on because I need to know! If there is a third book, I swear I will burn something! xD

      Delete
    3. The feeling is mutual. I wish that everything will be explain. Crossing my fingers for that.

      Delete