There is always a moment when we love an author, we wait for his/her new book to be released and automatically we buy it or sometimes pre-order it. In this post, I'm going to name my Auto-Buy Authors. I have lots of authors in my mind and I'm going to try my best to name them all and I hope I don't miss any of my favorites. This is going to be a long post, please bear with me. Thank you! Note: This is not in chronological order and categorize according to Young Adult, New Adult and Adult.
1. Kasie West. Ever since I've read The Distance Between Us, I am instantly hooked with her writing style. Her books gave me that jittery feeling and you just want to squeal with happiness. I've read On the Fence and I really like it as well. However, I haven't read Pivot Point and Split Second (I will definitely read this soon because I heard lots of great things about it.)
2. J.K. Rowling. Well, too obvious to explain. haha!
3. Veronica Rossi. I've loved Under the Never Sky trilogy and it's definitely included on my best dystopia trilogies ever written because the main characters got the angst and the world building will give you goosebumps. It's amazing and I would definitely read more books from Ms. Rossi.
4. Becca Fitzpatrick. She wrote Hush Hush Saga, and it's the first series I've read about fallen angels. Can I say Patch Cipriano is a lovable, romantic, badass character? I fell in love with the story. Definitely one of my favorites.
5. Veronica Roth. I know she broke our hearts by the end of the Divergent trilogy. Still, I love the way she created the Divergent world as a whole. She is one of those authors that will give you an adrenaline rush when you read her books. I seriously love that thrill.
6. Marie Lu. Yes. Yes. Yes. She's awesome! Legend trilogy just left me speechless. I'm satisfied but I crave for more. (Confusing isn't it?). She brilliantly wraps up that trilogy. Once you start reading her books, there is no dull moment. Just pure awesomeness.
7. Jenny Han. All her books are worth the read and just perfect to get you out of the reading slump. I love the way she writes her stories because it's light, quirky, cute and will definitely give you bliss. I can't wait to get my hands on P.S. I Still Love You. A quick blurb: I want some Kavinsky here.
8. Wendelin Van Draanen. Yes my friends, if you haven't read Flipped then you are missing something. Her novels truly defines Young Adult Romance. Hands down. I'm definitely reading more of her books. That's for sure.
9. Rick Riordan. I would like to thank this author because he helped me study Greek Mythology in a light way. Seriously, Percy Jackson made me hooked to Greek Mythology and I enjoyed my World Literature class. PJO is a must read!
10. P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast. I'm a huge fan of House of Night series. Waiting for each book to be release might be an agony but it's sure the wait. I have an insta-love for the characters and the story. I just love how they collaborated in that series and surely to look forward their future novels. Nerd Herd love <3 HoN is definitely one of my favorite Paranormal series all time.
11. Richelle Mead. Another favorite author of mine when it comes to Paranormal Romance. Vampire Academy and Bloodlines series are worth the read if you love Vampire series. Definitely an action-packed, with a twist.
12. Katie McGarry. Oh goodie. I'm proudly addicted to her books. They are emotional and the romance is just.... hands down amazing. I love it. I love it. Dare You To is my favorite. So much feelings.
I will post my New Adult category next. ;)