Monday, April 27, 2015

The Book Combo Tag

I am very fascinated with the book tags on YouTube. I'm not a book tuber, but I decided to give it a try as a blog post.. This tag is called The Book Combo tag created by one of my favorite book tubers, Jesse of jessethereader (Original tag video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVhKiOaXjWg)


All you have to do is answer these questions:

#1. What two authors would you like to see put their writing skills together to write a book? 
  • Hmm.. Let's see, I have lots of authors in mind. I don't know if I will pick authors who belong in different genres or what..  I will say Nicholas Sparks and Mitch Albom. I would love to see these two authors collaborate in one novel.  These two authors know how to touch the lives of many people and inspire as well. ;)

#2. What is your favorite author collaboration? Whether it be a short story collection or just a book that the authors worked together on.
  • My favorite author collaboration : Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian. I absolutely love how they wrote Burn for Burn trilogy.  It's a fascinating book about friendship, revenge, love story with a touch of mystery.  I think they should write more collaborations. I swear they're good.

#3. If you could combine two stories and make them a book of their own, which would they be? & what would the reworked title be?
  • What a challenging question.. Let's see, I will pick Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn and Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas. I don't want to tell the twists of both stories. If you have read these two, well.. you know what I'm talking about. The reworked title: The Dangerous Gone Girls. ;)

#4. What two characters from different books do you ship?
  • I ship Jamie Roth from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin and Emory from Confess by Colleen Hoover. These two side characters maybe a bit weird, but they are really cool. 
#5. What two worlds from different stories would you like see come together to be one epic world?
  • The world of Divergent and Under the Never Sky. I don't know how will I explain the science aspect of these two worlds, but the idea of Simulations/Aptitude tests from Divergent and Smarteyes from Under the Never Sky is an unusual combination. That will work in some ways. Like I said, I don't know how but Aether storms.. Oh yeah! \m/ (^^,)
#6. What duology/trilogy/series would you have liked to see be combined in to one book?
  • To All the Boys I've Loved Before and  P.S. I Still Love You. I mean, come on.. they're really short and fast paced. :)

I am tagging:

Josiah of Josiah's Book Blog

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I have not read booka from Mitch Albom but I kinda agree on you there that they would make a great collaboration. :) Nice feature tag you got! /
    www.paperboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete