Wednesday, April 15, 2015

TOP 5 WEDNESDAY (2) : Most Frustrating Characters

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've posted my Top 5 Wednesday. This is created by Lainey of gingerreadslainey and check out the goodreads group for more topics and discussions. So, now I may present you my Top 5 Most Frustrating Characters. Here are some characters that really gets on my nerves for various reasons.


1. Anastasia Steele from Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James

  • Her 'Inner Goddess' annoys the crap out of me. In the first book, she was a virgin. Not I'm contradicting her fantasies about Christian Grey, she just acts like she's not a virgin. You know what I'm saying? Her inner goddess just won't shut up. Plus she's whiny. 
2. Rosemarie Hathaway from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
  • Considering she's one of the most kick-ass heroines of all time. Rose sometimes gets on my nerves because of her recklessness and poor decision making. I am so devastated on her on Last Sacrifice. (To those of you who have read the series, I think you know what I mean)
3. Zoey Redbird from The House of Night series by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast
  • Don't get me wrong, I love this series. Sometimes the main character, Zoey frustrates me. I hate she has SO MANY LOVE AFFAIRS. Name it, love square? love pentagon? Yes. She has so many guys but she can't choose one. uggh. I prefer Aphrodite LaFont or Stevie Rae Johnson than her.
4. Samantha Kingston from Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
  • I hate her very much. Her choices sucked big time. I hate how she tolerates her bitchy bully friends and joins them then realizes at the end (too late by the way) that she is wrong?  What a total bitch. 
5. Jesse Ward from This Man by Jodi Ellen Malpas
  • Extremely - Possessive - Alpha - Guy - Stalking - Shit. At least Christian Grey gives some Anastasia Steele a sense of independence to do her own things. But this guy? NO. He likes to have his own way, own time. No questions ask. Who missed calls more than 40+ times? Sorry if I rant, but uggh.   


Who are your Top 5 Most Frustrating Characters?

4 comments:

  1. Anastasia Steele is certainly up there for me. That whole inner goddess business was really, really annoying. For me, one of the most frustrating characters is Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars. He is awful. I can't stand how pretentious he sounds and acts.

    Vicarious Caytastrophe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point there Cayt. That inner goddess.. uggh.
      I love Augustus though, but sometimes he may be a little cheesy.

      Delete
  2. You're very right on Anastasia. I just hate her because of that and more worse on the movie! But I cannot for the book two to be a movie. It'll be released next year! AAAAHH! Also, I have not liked Rosemarie, too. When I have read FSOG, I really have imagined Rose on Ana. They are somewhat connected. I JUST HATE IT.

    Awesome feature! New follower on Bloglovin' and GFC here.
    Yani @ www.paperboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yani! I followed you too.

      I'm still going to watch FSD, even if Anastasia annoys me. hahaha!

      Delete