1. Anastasia Steele from Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
- Her 'Inner Goddess' annoys the crap out of me. In the first book, she was a virgin. Not I'm contradicting her fantasies about Christian Grey, she just acts like she's not a virgin. You know what I'm saying? Her inner goddess just won't shut up. Plus she's whiny.
2. Rosemarie Hathaway from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
- Considering she's one of the most kick-ass heroines of all time. Rose sometimes gets on my nerves because of her recklessness and poor decision making. I am so devastated on her on Last Sacrifice. (To those of you who have read the series, I think you know what I mean)
3. Zoey Redbird from The House of Night series by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast
- Don't get me wrong, I love this series. Sometimes the main character, Zoey frustrates me. I hate she has SO MANY LOVE AFFAIRS. Name it, love square? love pentagon? Yes. She has so many guys but she can't choose one. uggh. I prefer Aphrodite LaFont or Stevie Rae Johnson than her.
4. Samantha Kingston from Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
- I hate her very much. Her choices sucked big time. I hate how she tolerates her bitchy bully friends and joins them then realizes at the end (too late by the way) that she is wrong? What a total bitch.
5. Jesse Ward from This Man by Jodi Ellen Malpas
- Extremely - Possessive - Alpha - Guy - Stalking - Shit. At least Christian Grey gives some Anastasia Steele a sense of independence to do her own things. But this guy? NO. He likes to have his own way, own time. No questions ask. Who missed calls more than 40+ times? Sorry if I rant, but uggh.
Who are your Top 5 Most Frustrating Characters?