Monday, May 18, 2015

Never Never part 2 by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher

Pages: 111
Goodreads rating: 4.44/ 5 stars
My Rating: 4/5 stars
Genre: New Adult, Mystery , Contemporary Romance

Summary:

“Never forget that I was your first real kiss. Never forget that you’ll be my last. 
And never stop loving me between all of them. 
Never stop, Charlie. 
Never forget.” 

Silas races against time as more truths unravel, while others twist tighter together. And now, the stakes are higher as Silas’ control slips and others begin to point fingers. Charlie is in trouble and he must be the one to bridge the chasm between their past and their present. Because somewhere between I love yous and Never Nevers and Never Agains, a truth they can't imagine, beckons to be found. 

“Where are you, Charlie?

My Review:

Review originally posted on Goodreads


I am speechless. I can't even...
HOLY MOTHER OF CLIFFHANGERS.
GIVE ME THE PART 3!!

Expect for a cliffhanger, but this is a better cliffhanger than the previous one. This is making me crazy. I'm really impressed of how this turned out. There are some hints and pieces in this crazy puzzle, but it's not enough to answer all my questions. At least, I have a little idea of what's happening between Silas and Charlie.

There's more of Silas' perspective than Charlie's, and I think I need more of Charlie's side. A part of me doesn't trust ANY of the side characters because I feel there's something weird is going to happen. I don't know why I get that feeling. I only trust Silas and Charlie to fix whatever suspenseful, rivalry between their fathers and their own issues.

I can't wait for the third one. I'm ready on whatever surprise Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher will write and this is whole idea is crazy genius. I just love these two authors!

So, another long wait and To be continued... ;) HAHAHAHAHA!!

2 comments:

  1. WHAT??!! ANOTHER INSANE CLIFFHANGER? HAHA Maybe I'll wait for book 3 before I read this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best decision is to wait for Book 3 but this is a better cliffhanger than the Part 1. :D yeeeys!

    ReplyDelete