Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally

Pages: 283
Goodreads rating: 3.87 / 5 stars
My Rating: 4 / 5 stars
Genre: Young Adult, Contemporary Romance

Summary: 


ONE OF THE BOYS

What girl doesn't want to be surrounded by gorgeous jocks day in and day out? Jordan Woods isn't just surrounded by hot guys, though-she leads them as the captain and quarterback of her high school football team. They all see her as one of the guys and that's just fine. As long as she gets her athletic scholarship to a powerhouse university.

But everything she's ever worked for is threatened when Ty Green moves to her school. Not only is he an amazing QB, but he's also amazingly hot. And for the first time, Jordan's feeling vulnerable. Can she keep her head in the game while her heart's on the line?


My Review:

Review originally posted Goodreads.


This book has been on my TBR for ages and I'm so glad that I've finally read this. I must say this book is a fun, quirky and light read. I started this last night and I am instantly hooked with it. If you want some quick & relaxing reads, I highly recommend this one. 

I really like the characters in this book. I simply adore Jordan Woods. She's a team captain and quarterback in their school football team. Her leadership and toughness just made admire her. I always admire sporty female characters who can play with guys. It's just cool. Plus, I like her wits and she's not really that girly. Her best friends are guys: Henry, JJ, and Carter.. talk about these guys, aside from their good looks.. these guys have the sense of humor, and they're very protective of Jordan. Damn. I want brothers like them. But her ultimate best friend is Sam Henry. I love how these two bond and throw each others banters. Such a strong friendship going on between them. 

Then this new guy, Tyler Green came into the picture and Jordan had a crush on him despite of being threatened he might took the spot as a Quarterback. As much as possible she doesn't want to date any of her teammates because she might lose her concentration.

This story is so cute and it definitely put a smile on my face. Though some of the football terms quite confuse me because I wasn't really fan of that sports, it's still a great read. The love story.. SO DAMN CUTE AND FLUFFY!

No comments:

Post a Comment