Thursday, July 9, 2015

The Extraordinary Means Book Tag!

I was just lurking around and finding tags and I saw Kevin of Tomebound did this tag, so I decided to give it a try. Though I haven't read any Robyn Schneider's books but it's been on my TBR list for ages. Hopefully, I'll get to read it soon. The tag is created by the lovely author of The Extraordinary Means and The Beginning of Everything, Robyn Schneider. (Click this link to watch the original tag video). All you have to do is answer this questions:

I'll be tagging some people via Twitter. :)

The Questions:

1. I would give up the internet for a month for a signed first edition of this book.
  • The Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by Rick Riordan. I still prefer its old covers and I love this series very much. This series helped me on my literature class and it piqued my interest to explore Greek Mythology. 

2. I would give up pizza for a year if it meant I could sit next to this author on a long plane ride.
  •  Wendelin Van Draanen. I just want to sit next to the author of my favorite contemporary book of all time. :) Flipped forever!

3. I would sit through a thousand hours of commercials if it would ensure that Hollywood made this book into a movie.
  • Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi. Goodness gracious. Awesome characters, fantastic setting, and awesome world  building. Hell yeah to this sci-fi / dystopia! I want to see that Aether storm or just the smarteye. 

4. I would never read a new book again if it meant I could live inside this book.
  • Aside from Harry Potter, I think I could live in The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. I'm not really into Historical Fiction, but how can I not appreciate The Night Circus? It's magical and just fantastic. It gives me the Harry Potter ambiance. Plus, I wonder what's it like to wear such old, vintage dresses. 

5. I would let my google search history be made public if it meant I could be best friends with this author.
  •  Stephanie Perkins. I absolutely love Ms. Perkins and she's one of the most adorable, sweet, quirky authors I've ever met. she's so nice and as well as her hubby, Jared. 

6. I would donate everything I own to goodwill if it meant I could date this book character in real life.
  • This is the hardest question ever. I fancied a lot of Book Boyfriends but I will go date Gabriel Owen Emerson of Gabriel's Inferno. I will be his Beatrice. Hahahaha! He is just one sexy, passionate, manly character I'll go swoon over with. Given that we have the same love for The Divine Comedy

2 comments:

  1. Ah, Percy Jackson! I'd give my firstborn for a signed first edition of that series! :)

    Julie @ Books and Insomnia

    ReplyDelete