1. Best book you’ve read so far in 2015.
- When It Rains by Lisa De Jong ; This is a New Adult novel and I consider this underrated because only a few people I knew have read this book. I think this book deserves an attention because it's absolutely a wonderful, captivating and an emotional story. Guys, read this. Grab some tissues as well because it will rip your heart.
2. Best sequel you've read so far in 2015.
- I have a few in my mind, but I'll go with The Heir by Kiera Cass. Some of you might hate this book because it's supposed to be a trilogy and the MC is absolutely an immature, spoiled brat. I considered those factors but I find this entertaining than the first three. It's not as predictable as it seems because we get to see the Princess' perspective instead of the competitor's. Plus, throughout the story the character development is evident.
3. New release you haven't read yet, but want to.
- I have a long list for this. hahaha! The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West , The Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard , An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir , Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley... etc. Those are on my top list.
4. Most anticipated release for the second half of the year.
- November 9 by Colleen Hoover , my goodness. I need a Colleen Hoover book ASAP. & Sweet Temptation by Wendy Higgins, I need more Kaidan Rowe.
5. Biggest disappointment.
- Take a Chance by Abbi Glines. I always love binge reading her series but this installment is just disappointing. The conflict seems pretty shallow, The male lead is an a-hole and The female lead is dull though her personality is great.
6. Biggest surprise.
- Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas. This book is a total mindfuck. Like.. Holy Shit. So evil genius. Sorry for my words but this book caught me off guard.
- Echo by E.K. Blair. This is an adult romance novel. Don't read this if you are below 18 years old because it contains sex scenes and violence. This is the second book in The Black Lotus series. It's an erotica novel with a great conflict and writing style. Well, it's another mindfuck just like the first book.
7. Favourite new author. (Debut or new to you)
- Penelope Douglas, Leisa Rayven, Mia Sheridan & Amy Harmon. Their books are so good! These are New Adult authors that I think you should check out. For Young Adult : Jessi Kirby, Mallory Blackman, Wendy Higgins & Neil Gaiman
8. Newest fictional crush.
- YA: Kaidan Rowe from Sweet Series by Wendy Higgins.
- NA: Jared Trent from Bully by Penelope Douglas
9. Newest favourite character.
- Tatum Brandt from Bully by Penelope Douglas. I love this heroine. She's feisty and strong girl. I swear, she's an inspiration to those people who are being bullied. Sometimes you need to stand-up for those bullies.
10. Book that made you cry.
- Aside from When It Rains by Lisa De Jong, I will go for Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. Oh my God. This book broke my heart into damn pieces. I also can't wait for its movie adaptation. I will see Sam Claflin's face and Emilia Clarke. OH MY GOD.
11. Book that made you happy.
- Tied by Emma Chase. A wonderful conclusion to the Tangled series. Emma Chase is a great author in writing romance with humor in it. I'll miss all the characters' shenanigans.
12. Favourite book to film adaptation you saw this year.
Fifty Shades of Grey. Yes smut.Just kidding.I'll go with Insurgent. Though there are changes in this movie (well some scenes are not in the book), I don't really mind. It's so badass. I love it!
13. Favourite review you've written this year. (Booktube version: Favourite video you have done so far in this year)
- My favorite review I've written this year: P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han (click the link to see my review). I poured my heart out on this review because it's on my top anticipated books this year. I just love it!
14. Most beautiful book you've bought so far this year (or received)
- I still have to go with P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han. I want to embrace it. It's so damn cute and I like some vintage.
15. What books do you need to read by the end of the year?
- I need to read some of my pending e-ARCs. They are piling and some of my anticipated books this year. I'll also let the hype go down for a while by the way because it puts me off. haha!