Wednesday, July 22, 2015

TOP FIVE WEDNESDAY(4): Side Characters That Need Their Own Series

Hello everyone! Another Top 5 Wednesday! This is created by Lainey of gingerreadslainey and check out the goodreads group for more topics and discussions. So this week's topic is Side Characters That Need Their Own Series. 


1.  Kenji Kishimoto of Shatter Me trilogy by Tahereh Mafi

·         Who doesn't want to see dear Kenji? So for those who haven't read this trilogy, you better read it. Kenji is this charming, witty side character and he's Juliette Ferrars' BFF or maybe Adam Kent's buddy. I swear, this guy needs a novella or a series of his own. HE NEEDS A LOVE LIFE! Hahaha!

2.  Roar from Under the Never Sky trilogy by Veronica Rossi

·         Another favorite side character of mine. Roar is Perry's best friend  and I pretty admire his strong personality. My heart breaks for his unfortunate love life. I truly think he deserves happiness (you know what happened. No spoilers.. ) and I want to see him as a hero.

3.  Jamie Roth from The Mara Dyer trilogy by Michelle Hodkin

·         Hell yeah to this crazy, funny, Jamie Roth! I am seriously amused with him in this trilogy and he never fails to make me laugh. I just want to see more of him. He has a potential to be the main character. Despite of his weird personality, this dude is smart in his own way.

4.  Kitty Song Covey from To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han

·         Some of you may not be a fan of Kitty because she's really whiny and can be intrusive at times. Also, you know what she did in this duology… pretty annoying isn't it? However, I want to see this young lady have her own love story and she may be able to feel how to fall in love with someone.

5.  Christian Ozera from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

·         How can I not love the handsome, sexy vampire who has an element of Fire? Christian Ozera needs a series. I ship him and Lissa Dragomir. GOODNESS.  He's a strong character and I want to get to know more about his family. His story with Lissa. Gaaah! I want!!!


Who are your Top 5 side characters that deserve their own series?

5 comments:

  1. Kenji was on my list! He's such a great character! Great choices by the way. Here's my list if you'd like to check it out : http://rambling-reads.blogspot.ie/2015/07/top-5-characters-that-deserve-their-own.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenji totally deserves his own series. He is such a lovable character.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree with Kenji and Christian.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks.
    I would say for sure Simon from TMI (WHICH IS HAPPENING!!!).
    Maybe Jude from The Darkest Minds too.
    Worth thinking about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only read VA and I totally get why you would want Christian's own series. He's a complex yet underrated character and I'd love to know more about him. :)

    Julie @ Books and Insomnia

    ReplyDelete