Saturday, August 8, 2015

The BookFangirling Blog Award


I've been nominated by the creator of this blog award, Han @ BookFangirling. Thank you for nominating me Han! This is such a cool award because I tend to fangirl on the books that I really enjoyed and as well as swoon over the characters. Yes. No Calm on Fangirling. I'm going to answer Han's questions.

1. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
  • Sharing my love for books and reviewing them. Thru blogging, I met a lot of bookworms within the country and as well as all over the globe.
2. Which book, series, character or fandom do you fangirl the most?
  • Harry Potter will be an obvious answer, but I'll go with Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen. I absolutely adore that book  and as well as the movie. I can't stop gushing about it. I've watched the movie multiple times. 

3. Why do you think you are such a big fangirl of said thing?
  • That book / movie is gives me that nostalgic feeling. I remember something during my childhood days. Thinking about it makes me grin like an idiot.
4. Who is the person in your life to fangirl with?
  • Definitely my Book Girlfriends. :) Non-stop talk of books and book boyfriends. 

5. Which popular book / series / character do you wish you could fangirl over but you don't like?
  • Probably Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. The story was okay. I don't really hate it nor love it. Maybe it wasn't really my cup of tea? Though the sequel was better. Still not enough for me to fangirl with.


I will be nominating the following blogs:


If you are nominated for this award by me or another blog that has previously won it, then here's what you have to do. Don't worry, it's really simple and quick:
  • Create a post to accept your award
  • Add the blog award button into your post (just save the picture to your computer and upload it) and put it on the side of your blog as a widget
  • Link to me in the post so they know who has given you the award
  • Answer the questions I have set below
  • Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think deserve this award
  • Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees
  • Link them to this post so that they know the rules
My Questions to those who are nominated:
  1. Have you ever fangirl a character but most people weren't a fan of him/her? who is it?
  2. What is your weird bookish habit?
  3. What is your all time favorite genre?
  4. If you are going to fangirl ONE book in your life, which will it be and why? 
  5. What is your favorite Book tag? 
You can take some of my questions if you like, or keep them all if you like them, but at least one of your questions has to be about fangirling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment