Gonna participate for this week's topic TOP 5 WEDNESDAY. This is created by Lainey of gingerreadslainey and check out the goodreads group for more topics and discussions. For this week's topic, I'm gonna pour my hearts out for Book Series You Wish Had More Books because I CRAVE FOR MORE. So here are my answers:
1. To All the Boys I've Loved Before Duology by Jenny Han
- Yes. Yes. This is on my top list. I crave for MORE of this adorable, fluffy, giddy-yeah series. My heart isn't satisfied that this is ONLY a duology. Jenny Han, I beg.. we beg (for some of you) for a third book. More Peter Kavinsky. More John Ambrose McClaren.
2. Bad Romeo & Broken Juliet by Leisa Rayven
- You might be wondering why I put these two and you know that this series is on-going. The next book for this series is about Elissa Holt's story (Ethan's sister). Basically, Bad Romeo & Broken Juliet are Ethan Holt and Cassie Taylor's story. Which I really love but I WANT MORE. I am so engrossed with their story and they gave me a book hangover. I can't believe I'm done. I wished it could be longer because I don't mind reading another book with Cassie and Ethan in it. They are just my favorite book couple with angst and sarcasm. Their chemistry? On the scale of 1-10 = It's 35. (borrowing Ethan's hot scale meter) ;) PS. I'm still excited for the next book. Leisa Rayven's books = I recommend it.
3. Legend trilogy by Marie Lu
- Warning: A little SPOILER
“Hi," he says. "I'm Daniel."
"Hi," I reply. "I'm June.”
If you have read Champion, I'm sure your heart is ripped in pieces because of this line. Ms. Lu.... :"( MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEE. You know what I mean guys.. you know what I mean.
4. Delirium trilogy by Lauren Oliver
- I've read this trilogy years ago and I really enjoyed it. However, the last book ended really vague. I feel like there's no closure at all. I may have gave it 4 /5 stars because I like this one character MORE than the main one. Not going to talk to you about it because.. SPOILERS. I want another book for a closure.
5. The Dark Duet trilogy by C.J Roberts
- This is an adult series and it contains contents that is not advisable for young readers like kidnapping, rape, abuse and the theme is dark. If you're into dark reads, I recommend this. So Epilogue is the final book for this trilogy though there's an after novella, but it's not really about Livvie and Caleb. I want more Livvie and Caleb.