Sporadic Reads to this awesome tag. Thank you so much Dre for tagging me! I will be tagging: Jasmine of Jasmine Pearl Reads , JM of Book Freak Revelations , Yani of Paper Boulevard, Jules of Jules Bookshelf and Angelica of The Bookish Angel
How long have you been blogging?
- I've been blogging for 5 years but most of the time I'm using my Goodreads. However, this blog I'm using right now has been running for 2 years, I think. (I forgot) :)
At what point do you think you'll stop blogging?
- NEVER. haha! I love blogging or reviewing books. I will do it as long as I wanted to.
What is the best thing about blogging?
- You get to express your thoughts about the things you love to other people by posting book reviews, recommendations, tips etc.
- Meeting people with common interest all over the world.
- MORE BOOKS TO READ IN DIFFERENT GENRES. YES!
What is the worst thing? What do you do to make it okay?
- Reading slump. Ugh. I hate it when I experience this. Usually I pick a contemporary book to read or just watch a movie.
- Not getting into the hype. Sometimes you feel left out when all people read the same book at the same time. Well, I just read what I want to read, probably I'll read it when I'm in the mood or let the hype go down.
- Plagiarism. Yep, that's the worst thing and experiencing one is a really horrible feeling. I settled this privately in a nice, very calm and respective way because I don't want to embarrass anyone in the social media and will not deprive anyone from blogging. so yeah. :)
How long does it take you to create/find pictures to use?
- I usually go to Pinterest to find the perfect picture for my post and edit them via Paint. I'm not good with graphics and editing. I need help on that department. haha!
Who is your book crush?
- I have a LOT. hahaha! I'm going to break it according to YA, NA and Adult. It's hard to answer this. LOL.
- For YA: Tobias Eaton from Divergent by Veronica Roth. For NA: Will Cooper from Slammed by Colleen Hoover. For Adult: Gabriel Owen Emerson from Gabriel's Inferno by Sylvain Reynard.
What do you wear when you write your blog post?
- Tank top and shorts. haha! I usually write my blog post during night time. Yep, I'm a night blogger.
How long does it take you to prepare?
- It depends on my mood. Sometimes I'm on a blogging hiatus, I usually post my reviews on Goodreads first before posting it here. Sometimes it takes longer when I'm editing pictures. lol
How do you feel about the "Book Blogger Community"?
- I love it. They are very welcoming and supportive. You get to share the passion for reading and just spread all the love for books. They truly understand you when other people don't. So glad I met fellow book lovers. :)
What do you think one should do to get a successful blog?
- Be honest with your thoughts regardless it's a positive or a negative feedback. Not all books will definitely not please us.
- Be legit. As much as possible, do not rush on writing a review. Sometimes it's hard to think of words to express your thoughts. Let your inner thoughts take over! Write your own review and you'll never go wrong.
- Be friendly and kind. Talk to those people commenting on your posts and of course thank them whenever they praise you.
- Keep an open mind. There are times people will not agree with your review or post. It's important to respect it and it can be challenging to reply those. Have a nice constructive discussion out of it, for sure you'll gain respect.
- Lastly, just be inspired and continue in what you are doing. Passionate bloggers will be successful with that. :)